OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to better provide you with our numerous services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
When you order services through Blue Arctic, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form to us to allow us to process your order, provide you with the services you order from us, and to provide ongoing technical support for your account. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, phone number, and address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). By purchasing our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information. After you have ordered our services, we may be in communication with you about your account. These communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. As a result, we may maintain information about our communications with you for future use.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide service. In the event that this policy changes, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit the disclosure of your information to third parties for any purpose other than your ordering and ongoing use of our services. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. We and our service partners use your Personal Information to operate our sites and to deliver our services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on this site or release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered. Occasionally, Blue Arctic may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use Blue Arctic services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that Blue Arctic in good faith believe to be unlawful. Blue Arctic may also use the Personal Information collected to contact customers regarding important changes to our site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers through our client portal or by emailing us.
Blue Arctic collects tracking data when users visit our websites. Whenever you request a page through your browser, navigation data such as your IP address, browser and version, operating system, date and time and the site from which you came are stored in a log file. We use this data to analyze visitors’ use of our site in order to make improvements to our site.
Blue Arctic may share this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with other business partners. We do not share any information with anyone that can identify an individual user.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a users computer for record-keeping purposes. Blue Arctic may use both session ID cookies and/or persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers help file.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The Blue Arctic website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. When entering Personal Information, we strongly recommend an SSL-enabled web browser.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13, and children under 13 are prohibited from using our Services.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You always have access to the information we have about you. To review and update your personal contact information, simply log into our client portal. You may also submit a ticket to have the information changed.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing [email protected].
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected].
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected].
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.